SALE on aa batteries

pal251

Newly Enlightened
Sears currently has 40 AA batteries on sale for 10 dollars. I am gonna go out there and get some tonight hopefully , if you want to get some make sure to call them first and see if its true. Peace

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
Thanx man, my pops brought over 2 boxes w/10 each for me last week, but I will go pick me up some. Especially now that most of my flashlights (except to ones the wife can't see)
smile.gif
and gps are AA.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone know anything about the Monster Cable AA batteries? 2450 mAh

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, last Christmas I bought a Monster Cable 4AA battery charger that came with 4 1800 mAh NiMH's. These were the first 1800 mAh NiMH's I found in my pre-CPF days. The Charger was a fast charger with both a timer shutoff and an electronic shutoff of undisclosed design.

The batteries seem fine. The best thing I can say about the charger is that it never heated up the batteries. It shuts down long before the battery is charged.

I can't tell you what the batteries real capacity was because I think I have shortened their lives considerably with R/S 800 mA fast chargers that shut down only after the batteries were quite warm. I didn't get my MRC Superbrain 959 charger until I'd already abused these batteries.

Monster Cable charges a considerable premium for everything they sell. ($50 for a skinny 50' TV Cable wire for example that drops 6 db over the 50') I suspect their marketers know how to inflate claimed specs.

The batteries