• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Upgrade modules for the Extreme II.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have 5pcs of the upgrade modules availablefor the Extreme II. These modules come with an XP-G cool white LED from an R5 in brightness, has 3 levels of light (15%, 35% and, 100%) with memory feature. Drive current to the LED in high is 850ma. Light output in high will be 2.5 times brighter with a slightly longer runtime than the stock module. The original Extreme II's drive current in high was only 475ma and used a 100 lumen per watt Rebel LED. This is a plug and play module and can use the following batteries: carbon zinc, alkaline, NiMH and lithium Energizers. Can not use 14500 cells. Price is: $125.00 shipped express. Includes reflector and module. If interested, post here or send payment to arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com Spare schottB270 mineral glass with AR coating on both sides available for $10.00.

k9ge1d.jpg

2jb1qig.jpg

ARC mania

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Elakazam: PP received for two units plus a spare glass lens. Thank you.

Sorry I am slow at responding. Just getting over a severe cold and doing catch up as fast as I can. Only 3 units left.

ARC mania