best NIMH batteries

unit311

Newly Enlightened
I am looking at adding 10 or so rechargable AAs and a couple AAAs. I went to walmart and the only LSD batteries they had were a new looking rayovac platinum but I haven't seen too much about those. Now I am going to order online. I need LSD because these will be stored and I need them to be ready when necessary. Eneloops still the best?

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
if you have a Target store you can get the white topped duraloops for about $12. eneloops/duraloops are currently the best.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, Sanyo Eneloops only. No other brand. Ever wonder why the other brand is always on sale, but the Sanyo Eneloops never are?

Last edited:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Yes, Sanyo Eneloops only. No other brand. Ever wonder why the other brand is always on sale, but the Sanyo Eneloops never are?

duracell precharged (duraloops) with the white tops made in japan are the same thing.
I don't know where you far from but around here.... eneloops don't exist in the stores.

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eneloops, or maybe eneloops in a different wrapper.. It's a tough decision! ;)

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with everyone else, Eneloops or Duraloops are the only way to go.

if you have a Target store you can get the white topped duraloops for about $12. eneloops/duraloops are currently the best.

I just bought a truckload of Duraloops from the local Target store near me. Get 'em while you can before they're replaced with the Ray-o-Vacs with the Duracell labels.

TakeTheActive

Enlightened
I am looking at adding 10 or so rechargable AAs and a couple AAAs... ...Now I am going to order online. I need LSD because these will be stored and I need them to be ready when necessary. Eneloops still the best?
Yeah, Eneloops are the *BEST*, but what are you going to use them for? (i.e. Do you *REALLY* need 'the best'?) :thinking: