Just got my Quark AA2

Darbley77

Newly Enlightened
I am already wanting another light. So, I have a question that has been posted in one form or another and Im reading different answers so....I have a Regular Quark AA2 and a Tac tail cap. If I buy a Quark AA Tac can I change out the heads and have a AA2 Tac and a AA regular? Im just looking for the short yes or no guys. As soon as I get the info I am pulling the trigger on my next light. :)

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Just got my Quark AA2 and

I am already wanting another light. So, I have a question that has been posted in one form or another and Im reading different answers so....I have a Regular Quark AA2 and a Tac tail cap. If I buy a Quark AA Tac can I change out the heads and have a AA2 Tac and a AA regular? Im just looking for the short yes or no guys. As soon as I get the info I am pulling the trigger on my next light. :)
Yes. But search 'Quark lego' next time. The UI follows the head.

Darbley77

Newly Enlightened

I actually read the Lego post after I posted. Sorry for the wasted post guys. Noob got a lil over excited about the torches. Im sure it aint the first or the last time. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply.

ti-force

Flashlight Enthusiast

I actually read the Lego post after I posted. Sorry for the wasted post guys. Noob got a lil over excited about the torches. Im sure it aint the first or the last time. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply.

LOL.... You're right, but it's OK because you're learning.
:welcome:

BTW
I hope you have wallet control because it appears as though you've been bitten by the CPF bug:D.

Last edited: