Greetings, Thanks and Intimidator love

Frederic

Newly Enlightened
Hello to all! Long time reader, first time poster. I want to thank the members who have gone to so much effort to provide technical anf functionality information on various flashlights. I have found it very useful. I would also like to extend my thanks to the CPF administration for their :mad: dont mess with us attitude in managing the forums. I truely apreciate how clean and tidy they are keeping things. Your efforts are apreciated! I am a long time "flashaholic" who thanks to CPF has been able to broden my horizons and bankrupt myself experiancing any number of new wonderful lights. The most recent of which is the Olight SR 90 Intimidator. Until about 3 weeks ago, I used to look at my Jetbeam M1X as very bright and just a little too big for every day carry. Now that I am getting used to the size of the SR90, The M1X seems TINY and a little DIM! I am always sad for any love lost for a previously prized light but I guess that is just how it goes. Long and short, SR90 is incredible if you are strong enough to carry it around! I have discovered a way to hang both the M1X and (believe it or not) the SR90 from a belt clip! Recently ordered some new Zebra lights. Looking forward to theit arrival and putting them through their paces. I can provide pictures of the aparati built to carry the lights on a belt (reflector down) if anyone is interested.
Thanks again to all!!!

Frederic (Fritz)
I could not spell chk this post. Sorry for the typos! I know they are there!

Foxfyre

Newly Enlightened
Hi Fredric.

Prepare to hear your wallet making little whimpering sounds of fear the farther into this hobby (dare I say, obsession) that you travel.:broke::crackup:

:welcome:

Frederic

Newly Enlightened
Obsession seams like a reasonable description. I got no further than this page and discovered (via the banner add) that surefire has released a new headlight! And as luck would have it, it fits many of my criteria for desireability! My new Zebra lights are still in the mail and I want another one!! Is there any financial aid available here? Federal grant maybe?

Thank you for the welcome Foxfyre:grin2:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for joining, and sharing your thoughts!

i feel, if its not going to fit in your pocket, might as well get the biggest brightest, and badest.:tinfoil: that was my thinking when i purchased my catapult (i know its not super big, but its big for me, since i love pocketable lights). and now, it doesnt seem so big anymore. i cant imagine what the sr90 would be like.:eek:

lets see the pic of your sr90 on your belt!

Latest posts