• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007 w/AOTH Holster

SOLD!

SOLD: mint Spy 007 with an equally mint custom-fitting Art of the Hide holster in black elephant. This is Spy 007 #228 and it has a nice, audible "clicky" feel when you switch through the light levels. While absolutely mint, it's had a cosmopolitan life: jetsetting off to all reaches of the world, as it was owned by me, sold to UnderTheWeepingMoon down under in Australia, then bought back by me, and, once again, for sale. I'm afraid it's a light that just gets no love from me, as I'm too busy lavishing attention on my other lights. :mecry: It lies alone, sad and sullen, in its bubble wrap cocoon, just waiting for some nice CPF'er to adopt it. ;)

This gem and its accompanying holster can be yours for:

$950 delivered, SOLD!

Price includes:
1. USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the continental United States
2. Delivery confirmation
3. One Pelican 1010 Micro Case
4. Two fresh Surefire CR123 cells
5. Extra tailswitch O-rings
6. Lanyard
7. Gobs and gobs of bubble wrap :D

Optional postal insurance for domestic shipping is an additional $15. Payment via PayPal preferred. I eat all fees. My PayPal address is in my profile. I will also accept, if it is your preference, USPS postal money orders.

If you post an "I'll take it" I would request your payment at the same time, please.

I will ship to international locations for a nominal additional shipping fee (PM for details). International buyers naturally would assume full shipping risk.

Thanks!

IMG_4929-1.jpg

IMG_4930-1.jpg

IMG_4931-1.jpg

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Spy 007 w/AOTH Holster

Congrats to pwatcher on a fine grab! That is one sweet 007 there Dad. I know you will get another one down the road, but for now it's V time. :D

JM

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Spy 007 w/AOTH Holster

Ahh, cool to see - two of CPF's absolute best, an outstanding price, one of the coolest lights available - great transaction!! Congratulations to you both!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy 007 w/AOTH Holster

Incredible price with beautiful AOTH holster. I hope it's gone soon before I start to reconsider my "Got to have List". Good luck with your sale Troy, though I don't think you'll need it.

Todd

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why this beaty is back on sale again ?
Wow.. Lisa , your turn .. :)

I know! I am trying to figure out what to sell. Someone might have cash ready though and if they do, congrats to the buyer.

Lisa

Zeige

Enlightened

Pm sent to see if your interested in trades?

Thanks,

Joe