• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Ganp Griffin Bare AL

SOLD: one of only a handful in the world, this bare aluminum Griffin is a testament to quality. Hand built by CPF's own "Ganp" the Griffin was named for another CPF member, "Griff" who was the first to request this build. Ganp went on to make a few more Griffins and a few one-offs and parts, but by and large retired from the light-making business, from what I understand.

This Griffin sports a removable light engine set in a brass heat sink, and is an R2 WH GD1000 single speed driven by a standard CR123, and activated by a simple forward clicky tailswitch.

It can be yours for $325 shipped anywhere, SOLD to Genna.

PayPal preferred, USPS money orders also accepted. My PayPal address is in my profile. Thanks for looking.

IMG_5135-1.jpg

IMG_5134-1.jpg

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare Ganp Griffin Bare AL

Damn, missed that one.....

OtisCampbell

Enlightened

With a light like that you can't think on it too long.. :thumbsup: Nice score!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. Getting Subway was totally not worth missing this light.

You can still get these from Colin (Ganp), but there is a bit of a wait.

donn_

Flashaholic

Looks like next Wednesday night will be Subway night. A 5-Guys double cheese with jalapenos and bacon just arrived for tonight.:D

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like next Wednesday night will be Subway night. A 5-Guys double cheese with jalapenos and bacon just arrived for tonight.:D

Mmmmmm. :drool: That was yesterdays dinner, minus the jalapenos. I like em, but haven't put them on my burger before. Don't know why. :thinking:

Nice flashlight btw Troy! :laughing: