• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's EDC Brass 2.8A 6500k Clipless

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought this one secondhand, has very slight carry marks but no dings (never been dropped). Only hairline marks from pocket change carrywith, etc. Also, a slight patina natural to brass lights that have been used. No donut holes to speak of. Pains me to sell this but gotta pay my vehicle taxes/registration tomorrow morning and my other lights don't seem to be selling.

I'll Krytox or NanoOil (your choice) the threads and give it a thorough cleaning before shipping. No time to use Brasso though; that's up to you. I'd imagine with about 10 minutes of elbow grease and Brasso, she'd look brand new again.

Asking $185 shipped CONUS PP gift option. SOLD

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac's EDC Brass 2.8A 6500k

Sorry I can't help you out. Looking for a warm 1.4a. Good luck with your sale. These lights are beautiful!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac's EDC Brass 2.8A 6500k

Good question, forgot to mention in first post. Nope, no clip. Just the way I like them. No holes for clip either. Smooth sailing all the way. Initially I was all about the clips but hanging out with arewethereyetdad I changed my preferences. Now I really don't care for them at all on a pocketable light. Certain exceptions of course. :thumbsup:

ejot

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's EDC Brass 2.8A 6500k Clipless

backupplease.jpg