Need holster for JetBeam RRT-3

gte217e

Newly Enlightened
So I searched through the forum and throughout google for a holster for the RRT-3. To say this flashlight is thick is an understatement.

I bought this flashlight for when I go into crawl spaces under houses or in warehouses with 40 foot ceilings. Right now I have a Sunlite 16wfp and it is great but I wanted something "more".

Now my problem is I need to carry this flashlight with me. So I would like to have some kind of belt holder/holster.

Can someone point me in the right direction, or can anyone make me a custom holder?

It looks like the diameter of the body is around 45mm and the head is slightly larger.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

gte217e

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the suggestion I just ordered one. Hopefully it works well. I didn't realize how hefty this RRT-3 really was but it sure is awesome. I can't wait to go under a house with this new baby. It's the first time I actually want to go in a crawl space.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pardon me for asking, but isn't using an RRT3 in a crawl space for light a bit like using a bazooka to kill a fly?

I can't imagine what having it strapped to you belt would be like... carrying that bazooka around in a regular pistol holster maybe? :eek: