• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007! Big price drop!

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I really love this light and hate to let it go, but I must have a Tri-V.

The Spy007 is in mint condition and includes a Pelican case.

p6301706.jpg

p6301705f.jpg

p6301703.jpg

Edit: I did some research last night on what I bought this for and have reduced the price accordingly. This will be the only price drop as I hope to move this quickly.

Asking price is $975 $900 which includes USPS Priority shipping with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is optional at buyer's cost. Please add 3% for paypal. USPS MO accepted. SOLD

First unconditional 'I'll take it', gets it.

I'd like to keep this limited to US buyers.

PM or email at m_gerfen(at)hotmail.com for questions.

Last edited:

1wrx7

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 007! Big price drop!

I'll take it, PP sent :thumbsup:

Nice snag... you're going to love the 007. So far it's my favorite light.

Sold!

Thank you for helping fund my Tri-V! :grin2:

While I can't bring myself to sell my 007 you and I are in the same boat. I'll be going through my lights tonight to see what's on the chopping block. I can't believe I spent $2000 on a flashlight... I've used a Tri-V though, and I believe it's worth every penny.

Congrats on getting in on the sale:party:

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Don't worry, I plan to get another 007 some point down the road. I have Dave's assurance that he will be making more 007s. Hopefully he'll make the Stealth bodies again, because a neutral tint Stealth 007 is what I truly crave (now that I've got a Tri-V on the way). :crazy:

Congrats on getting in on the Tri-V goodness as well. :thumbsup:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Don't worry, I plan to get another 007 some point down the road. I have Dave's assurance that he will be making more 007s. Hopefully he'll make the Stealth bodies again, because a neutral tint Stealth 007 is what I truly crave (now that I've got a Tri-V on the way). :crazy:

Congrats on getting in on the Tri-V goodness as well. :thumbsup:
I'm of the same mind; will probably have an 007 someday and hope for the Stealth too! To me the standard 007 looks more tool-like while the Stealth has a bit more of a perfectionist art object. Either way is appropriate since it's actually both!

I was so tempted to buy this light from you but another purchase I made this morning really made it impossible!