• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ARC Mania Extreme III GT LE - SOLD

gjg

Enlightened
Hello All:
Due to my recent, worsening addiction to ARC Mania lights (thank you sir, may I have another...;)), gotta sell one of my doubles to raise some cash get the latest and greatest...

#24 of these sweet Extreme III's is available for $70 shipped. These are extremely low Vf - 3.11 in this case - Rebel emitters with a nice white tint. As it says in the original post below, DO NOT use it with 10440's or your emitter will be toast. I have it set at 15% and about 80% of max - a nice low low and the high is plenty bright for most indoor tasks. Runs forever on lithium primaries. Never carried - no scratches, dings or, anything. PP only, please, and no trades on this one.
TIA,
Greg :D

SOLD

As I was cleaning out the house today I found a small box and upon opening it, I realized that the contents were limited edition Extreme III's with the guaranteed tint and serial number that I've been looking for the longest time. I would like to sell these remainders here at CPF. All in all to be exact, only 35pcs were ever made. What made these Extreme III's different were that they have a smooth reflector, special Rebel LED with very low VF and pure white tint, serial numbered and a special beacon mode in low. All 10pcs are firsts and would like to ask for $100.00. This includes PP fees and express mail shipping to anywhere in the world. These limited edition models sold for a much higher price but since I just have a handful I thought I'd let them go at the above price. If you are interested in purchasing one of these limited edition Extreme III's, send me a PM or post here with the serial number of your choice.

One word of caution is that these Limited edition Extreme III's are not made to use 10440 batteries due to the LED having a very low VF. Some are as low as 3.02 volts at 350ma. Using a 10440 will cause the converter to go into direct drive and the LED will fry.

ARC mania

qnpan6.jpg

2ic79lx.jpg

23h8xer.jpg

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: ARC Mania Extreme III GT LE For Sale - $70

I just sold my last Extreme III and tried finding who it was that had just missed out, but I can't find who it was.

That's the most Extreme III's probably ever gathered together in one place other than at Mike's house!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

Greg, I just sent a lot of stuff to Genna and he's very easy to deal with. Sending this light to Germany is a piece of cake and not expensive at all.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast

@ F250XLT
thanks!

I have asked it about PM to send me or to insert here a photo of its lamp.
According to that I would pay.

gjg

Enlightened

Genna - No pic available - My camera is in Italy with my wife... Should I just sell it to sterrr11? The light is as new. Your call.
gg

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Greg,

You first write a PM that it is not a problem to take a picture and now?

However, you already have sold some lamps without photo and nothing negative could in a rush discover.
I nevertheless take her since Pete knows you apparently.

:paypal:

You are courageous if you send your wife to my compatriots without her husband
:grin2:

Thanks
Genna

gjg

Enlightened

The light is sold and ships to Germany Monday. Genna, PM sent.
Thanks,
gg

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has arrived today; I am glad that I have bought the light. The condition is practically new described like of it. I apologize because of my lacking confidence and thank you for the good business. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

d.frentzel

Newly Enlightened
Hello I order Today a Extreme. I am a Big fan of Lamps with triple A Batteries.
When it comes i make a Leather sheat for it.
Show it than.

Regards Dirk