New member, long time lurker

j.c.whitney

Newly Enlightened
Have gleaned much good advice from CPF, from buying my first Arc AAA "Premium" and beyond. Thanks for all the recommendations! Never got around to registering until now. LED Flashlights are awesome!

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF, J.C.Whitney.

CPF is one of the best online communities. The flashlight hobby / collection can sometime become addicting, when you have at your disposal the great wealth of information available here. As other fellow members may also advice you, hold on your wallet and enjoy the enlightment...

Anthony

Q8iGunner

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF the best source of information about flashlights, I'm too a new registered user but I have been lurking here for a long time too and I can't stop coming back!

I always have at least two tabs in my browser for CPF because this site and community are the best, friendly people and a wealth of information

Thanks CPFers lovecpf

Greta

Flashaholic
LOL.. wecome aboard. Nice to have JC Whitney here!! I need another cheap pyramid amp for my car.:p

:welcome:
Wondering if our new member is actually in any way affiliated with JC Whitney? If not... may want to consider another username (which I will gladly assist you in changing) as it seems rather misleading to use a trade name like that when you really have nothing to do with them other than as a consumer.... :)

j.c.whitney

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the welcome, sorry for any confusion on my username and no I'm not affiliated with JC Whitney the retailer. LOL on the Pyramid Amp. Greta, if you prefer I change my username, let's do it. Back to LED Flashlights, have also purchased a few others based on what I read at CPF, lots of expertise here. It's great to have a small EDC light that outperforms bigger incandescents in throw and runtime.