I See Why It Is Called A Torch

AlphaZen

Enlightened
I was at a 4th of July party tonight and a girl, in all seriousness, tried to light a cigarette off the end of my Quark Mini AA as I used it to help a friend unwrap some fireworks. She kept trying and it took both of us laughing for quite a bit for her to realize what she was doing. :hahaha:

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was it a Warm Mini?? Maybe in her drunken stupor she thought you were using a lighter of some sort. If it was a cool tint, then that's really weird!

I'm thinking she'd been smoking something a little stronger than a cigarette!

AlphaZen

Enlightened
Was it a Warm Mini?? Maybe in her drunken stupor she thought you were using a lighter of some sort. If it was a cool tint, then that's really weird!

It was a regular tint Mini and she definitely thought I was using a lighter. Maybe she was smoking something else, because she tried for quite a bit to get that thing lit. It really was priceless.

AussieRanga

Enlightened

Since I've never done that, nor have I heard of something so retarded, I'm guessing she wasn't and that you've not either.

Pills or some hallucinogen I'd say.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I've never done that, nor have I heard of something so retarded, I'm guessing she wasn't and that you've not either.

Pills or some hallucinogen I'd say.

Yeah I've got no experience from the using end, but I've heard that pot can make you do some pretty stupid stuff... and we can probably assume that the girl wasn't all that brilliant to begin with.

Somebody 'round here has a sig quote that says "never underestimate the power of human stupidity!"

I think that applies here too! :shakehead