USA WWW retailer for Lenser M14?

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Try Deal Extreme

:scowl: your thread was locked... please do not lock mine. stay out of this discussion, if all you are going to do is post false information about LL.

Sureaddicted.. yeah I tried searching through ebay, but they are all EU and AU sellers... sigh.

Last edited:

crossliner67

Newly Enlightened
:scowl: your thread was locked... please do not lock mine. stay out of this discussion, if all you are going to do is post false information about LL.

Sureaddicted.. yeah I tried searching through ebay, but they are all EU and AU sellers... sigh.
We have it here in the Phils for P3,900. That's about $80 something. Bought an M7 myself for P3,400 and it thrashes the Tiablo A9 sans aspheric hehe. The Tk20 is not even close. Try to pm Infoseeker coz he has 1 and an assortment of Led Lensers (the real thing and not from DX hehe). He said that the M7 is brighter at close range:drool: than the M14 but the latter out throws it but not that much and it has a wider spill of course.:laughing:

DM51

Flashaholic
shiboleth... you are a new member here, and as such you would normally be allowed some latitude, but you need to understand that persistence with a single-issue agenda will be taken as trolling and will attract moderator action. Your own thread was closed for that reason, and if you attempt to pollute other threads with similarly inaccurate and negative comments, your posting privileges here will be withdrawn.

YAK-28

Enlightened
i purchased mine at brightguy's. they are very easy to deal with and never had any problems with them.

YAK-28

Enlightened
sorry, my mistake, i was thinking about the p-14.(you might call them, they have always helped me)

Last edited: