Help finding miniature button-cell LED light

Daravon

Newly Enlightened
I saw a flashlight at a gun show or somewhere, that was machined out of aluminum, and ran on a couple button cells. It was small enough to be worn as an earring on piece of jewelry, but it was pretty cool. Maybe it was at Cabelas. Anyway, I have a necklace with a miniature silver Spyderco knife and I want a very tiny, but good looking flashlight to go with it. Basically I could use a fauxton or something, but I want something more stylish and that matches the brushed finish of the knife. Any ideas on miniature lights like this?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only really tiny one other than another poster has replied with is the Streamlight Nano.

Available in black or cancer charity pink.

So Pico or Nano both very small,but others may know of more really tiny ones.Or maybe a good modder could make you one up.

Daravon

Newly Enlightened
The streamlight Nano is the one I was thinking of, but I was sure that it came in silver. The other two look cool, but almost too big. Any other Nano competitors out there?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
The streamlight Nano is the one I was thinking of, but I was sure that it came in silver. The other two look cool, but almost too big. Any other Nano competitors out there?

The Thrunite Tikey is way to big compared to the Nano and sells in the UK for £29.95,but what may tempt you it is on offer for £8.95 from Austria,I bought one at that price and they ship overseas.

Tikey.jpg

Last edited: