Check out my Laser-Inscribed Lights

Talldog77656

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought 3-Surefire E2DL flashlights for the wife and daughters and was trying to find a way to personalize them. Turns out that there is a guy not too far from me that does Laser Inscribing.

There isn't a lot of space on the E2DL for inscribing a name and the space there is is at a slight angle, so I wasn't sure if it was going to work or not, but they turned out great.

Of course I had to have my C2 inscribed as well :thumbsup:

Here is a couple pics of one of the E2DL's and my C2

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

I'm really happy with the way these turned out.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
That is very good work and a great deal. That is big time worth it.

1wrx7

Enlightened
Those look great:hitit:

I always wanted the same designation thats of Sam Jacksons wallet in Pulp Fiction:sssh: to be inscribed on my tripple P7 M6 head.

Plan B

Newly Enlightened
That's a really nice idea.

Would you happen to know what font that is that they have used? The font in which the word "Kirsten" is written? as it looks like a really nice font to use.

They look great!

Talldog77656

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully this doesn't break any forum rules, but the company that did the inscriptions is www.lazer-images.com.

The owners name is Jay and is a great guy.

Only thing is, is that he just does this part-time on the weekends, so if you call, you'll probably just have to leave a message and he'll call you back.

I have no affiliation with the company whatsoever other than being a satisfied customer.

Talldog77656

Newly Enlightened
That's a really nice idea.

Would you happen to know what font that is that they have used? The font in which the word "Kirsten" is written? as it looks like a really nice font to use.

They look great!

Honestly, I'm not sure, I just told him to pick something that he thought would look good for the ladies, and I told him I wanted a bolder look for my C2.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice I would like to have my name on my E2DL as well so I think I will contact him and see if I can send it in if that is how it works.