Eagletac p10A impressions

latestarter

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone
I am considering purchasing a small light and have narrowed it down to either the Eagletac p10A or Nitecore EZAA.
Out of the two which do you think would have the best throw?
Any other suggestions would be great.For convienence i would prefer AA orAAA.At this stage i am leaning towards the eagletac but cant seem to find much information about that model here
Thanks for any help

dandism

Enlightened
The P10A's reflector is huge compared to the EZAA. This makes for a better thrower. For EDC purposes, I would go with the EZAA R2. It'll put out just as much light, if not more than th P10A, but with a bit less throw and in a much smaller package.

Last edited:

Storogoth

Newly Enlightened
Actually have EDC the small (but not tiny) P10A next to my wallet in the back pocket for months. Probably swapped the alkaline battery only once in that time. I do not use it a bunch but i bet it's on for at least a minute or 2 in reg mode every day and in turbo mode for a few minutes a week. I'm very happy with mine and would replace it when it's gone. When in the mountains it usually is in my fanny pack as a back up to big daddy P20C2 MKII which is also an amazing torch.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I have both lights. Out of the two, if throw is important to you, go with the P10A. If a pocket clip is important to you, go with the P10A. If you want a light a bit thicker than a traditional AAA light, but gives the extra capacity of a AA cell; then go with the EZ AA.

Latest posts