Olight SR91 intimidator

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I think I might have seen a post on this light around here somewhere.

Sorry, that was a jerk-like thing to say. Use the search function, there is a TON of info on CPF on this light.

Jannis

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I think I might have seen a post on this light around here somewhere.

Sorry, that was a jerk-like thing to say. Use the search function, there is a TON of info on CPF on this light.

SR91!!!!!!!!!!! not SR90

have not seen the little brother SR91 around here.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
HAHA! LOL at me being a jerk AND an idiot on the same day!!! I usually limit it to one of the two!

My apologies on both fronts!!!!

It seems to be very nearly the same size based on the dimensions on Iloghts page, though. I wonder if that is misprinted/carried over from the SR90? And...actually, it must be bad info, because there is a comparison pic on the site!

Wow...I think I want one too!

Last edited:

IMSabbel

Enlightened
HAHA! LOL at me being a jerk AND an idiot on the same day!!! I usually limit it to one of the two!

My apologies on both fronts!!!!

It seems to be very nearly the same size based on the dimensions on Iloghts page, though. I wonder if that is misprinted/carried over from the SR90? And...actually, it must be bad info, because there is a comparison pic on the site!

Wow...I think I want one too!

Well, it seems like its quite a bit smaller. 2cm less diameter of the bezel, and about 30% less length.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight SR91 is a very attractive light. More than twice the runtime but only slightly less noticable bright than SR90. 1500 lumens for 3,1hour!
Smaller sized and with only slightly worse throw according to the specs. I think SR91 is a winner. Without a doubt I will get it instead of SR90!

Regards, Patric

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it seems like its quite a bit smaller. 2cm less diameter of the bezel, and about 30% less length.

Where do you get these specs? The numbers on the website I lookd at were identical! Of course, the pictures showed the difference.

recDNA

Flashaholic
The SR90 was just too big. An HID would be a better deal for the money. For the LED to compete it must be a smaller format and this peaks my interest in the 91. Still, I doubt it will be small enough for me.

Jannis

Newly Enlightened
Where do you get these specs? The numbers on the website I lookd at were identical! Of course, the pictures showed the difference.

SR91

dimensions: length 288mm
bezel diameter 80mm
weight 1196g

SR 90
lenght 336mm
bezel diameter 10mm
weight 1580g

I see the inch numbers are the same, but that is most likely a typo.

I find these specs on olightworld.com.

Last edited:

NightKids

Enlightened
Wow they are pretty impressive specs. Now when Fenix jumps on the SST bangwagon that's when I'll pick up another SST light. (which by then the new Cree LEDs will be out)

HIDblue

Enlightened
Some pics from Olight's website of the SR91 (left) and the SR 90 (right).

Looks like a similar SR90 battery pack with a smaller head, reflector, etc...

Now, what's it gonna cost??? :broke:

Last edited: