• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Black 3-speed Aleph-III

easilyled

Flashaholic
Black HA Aleph-III in good condition. Slight wear on the knurling in the body, a few minor marks on the head (virtually unnoticeable) and a small scratch at the edge of the reflector that has no effect on the beam whatsoever.

This light boasts a 3-speed GDuP L.E bought from the Sandwich Shoppe and upgraded by darkzero to a choice SSC-P4-U2SX0H emitter.
The tint is pure white and the beam is extremely smooth. This light is a thrower that has a good spill too.

EDIT: I would advise use of a single 17670 lithium-ion for this driver. Do not use 2 cells.

I will ship it with insurance and tracking included for $180. SOLD (for $170) & SHIPPED to gonzo124 using "Signed-for" shipping
Disclaimer: I can't be held responsible in the extremely unlikely event of mislaid post.

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Black 3-speed Aleph-III

Great Pic's ! :twothumbs

Should go fast !

kland1234

Newly Enlightened

Wow, nice light and with Darkzero mod, a keeper! Someone is going to get a great light!

gonzo124

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

3/ 6/ 4,2 or 8,4 Volt can use by the Aleph.

You send overseas to Germany.

Have a good one

Fritz

easilyled

Flashaholic

@gonzo124, I am in the UK, so it would ship quickly to Germany.
It runs best on a single rechargeable lithium-ion 17670 which is 4.2V when fully charged.
The voltage should not exceed this, so it must not run on 2 cells.

easilyled

Flashaholic

gonzo124, I have shipped your parcel by Signed For International.
I have sent you a PM with pictures of the parcel being shipped at the post office, the shipping receipt and the tracking no. :thumbsup:

1wrx7

Enlightened

If I didn't just buy a Tri-V I would have bought this on general principal. What a great deal easilyed :wow: The Aleph3 is one of my favorite heads.

easilyled

Flashaholic

If I didn't just buy a Tri-V I would have bought this on general principal. What a great deal easilyed :wow: The Aleph3 is one of my favorite heads.

Thank you 1wrx. I agree with you. :)

I have three 38mm Ti lights based on the Aleph3 design (using McR38 reflectors).
I also have a raw Al. Aleph3 light which has been modded by Icarus to have 3 Cree-XREs in the head.

Congratulations on your Tri-V purchase BTW. I have one of those too and its a masterpiece of ingenuity.

gonzo124

Newly Enlightened
Fast Shipment :thumbsup:

Light as discripted :thumbsup:

Very nice Contact :thumbsup:

First Class Seller :twothumbs

Thank you very much

Greetings from Germany

Fritz

lovecpf