Been out for a while, need some help.

MBKrPeter50

Newly Enlightened
I have been out of the flashlight game for a while now, but I am back and looking to add to my arsenal. I have been looking for about a week now and here is what I have come up with.

1.) I am looking at either the 4ereelight C2H or either the JetBeam Jet-I Pro V3.0 or the JetBeam RRT-0. I like both of these light because they can be converted to take either CR123A or AAs.

2.) I am looking at either the 4Sevens Mini 123 or a Nitecore D10 or EX10. I have always had a thing for there lights.

I was hoping I could get some opinions on my selections. I am wanting to get one light from each category, but I just need a little help.

-Patrick

fareast

Enlightened
of the lights listed I have the 47 Mini123. It is a very small light. You can choose from several tints and these mini's start with a low low. Mainly used for backup since I tend to not like twisties that much. Beware of green tints when selecting the cool led. To me, it's size is it's best USP.

though, if I were you, I'd check out the Zebra's latest offerings: the SC30(W). If I were to compare the two ($30 and $60 price difference) the SC30 is much much nicer. As a matter of fact, I am contemplating one myself although I have absolutely no need for it...