Need Help Finding a SF 6P bezel retaining ring

FearlessNKY

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction on here.... I have a SF 6P that has a broken lense, and upon removing the bezel retaining ring to get to the glass, I broke the retaining ring. Can anyone tell me where I can find a bezel retaining ring at? I'm not having any luck on the net with my searches.... I did find that flashlightlense.com has the glass, but I'm still in need of the retaining ring.

Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Mike

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Since replacing the stock plastic rings with aftermarket stainless steel rings is reasonably popular here, I'm sure there are lots of the original plastic ones around. The SS ones are ~$14, is that something that you might find of interest? They look pretty spiffy - I have three but I haven't gotten around to swapping them out yet ... :crazy:

FearlessNKY

Newly Enlightened
Thanks so much for the replies gentlemen! I just sent an email to oveready.com, and hopefully I'll hear something back from them. If worse comes to worse, I'll just "upgrade" to a SS ring.... just don't want to spend more than I have to, as the 6P I'm needing to fix is a daily use flashlight at work and has seen lots of miles!!!

Again, I greatly appreciate the info and feedback.

Thank you,

Mike

FearlessNKY

Newly Enlightened
I have a stock plastic ring I can mail you tomorrow if you'd like. Just PM me your address. No charge.

Well thanks gallonoffuel.... I appreciate you extending me that offer. :twothumbs However, I just heard back from Dan at oveready.com and he's able to take care of getting me the stock bezel retaining ring and a new lense as well. I just PP'd him funds, so I should be good to go.

I seriously do appreciate the offer!

Latest posts