E2E LED replacement emitter

Joe18

Newly Enlightened
Hello I just pulled my surefire E2E out of the closet and got replacement tailcap and bezel sent from surefire. And since all my other lights are LED's I thought I should try to find a replacement, the surefire conversion heads are out of the question because of their steep price. And I've yet to find an aftermarket replacement. Anybody have any ideas, thanks.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
the kuku XPG pills are really nice, as is the Malkoff VME paired with his M60.

The used market is always hot & heavy with E-series heads, you can save a considerable amount of $$$ buying a used head versus a new one from a SF-AD.

The TLS heads are nice too, but IMHO they look/feel kind of cheap compared to the other more $$$ options.

Any particular reason why you want to convert a GREAT incan EDC? I love the E2E, as an incan host.

Last edited:

Joe18

Newly Enlightened
The kuku is interesting, I think I might go with that.
I really dont want to put a P60 head on because I like my E2E because of its size. And its clipped on to the bill of a hat alot so a larger head would obstruct my view more than I'd like.
And although I like the tint from incan's this light is getting abused and buying new bulbs constantly is making it more expensive than its worth.

Anything else? I'm just trying to decide between a used SF conversion and the Kuku, anyone?

Thanks