• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Now Withdrawn** Exolion SS

pwatcher

Enlightened
I just received the coolest little light that I bought here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/281803

Lisa bought it from karlheinz3, whose listing described this light as polished stainless steel, with a green tritium locator in the tail, and modded with a P4 upgrade! I'm wondering if whomever did the upgrade may have also polished the body from its original, more satiny finish that had the name "Exolion" etched in the side? If so, they did a great job, as I can see no evidence that a logo was ever there!

And here's some pics I just took - this light sure attracts fingerprints! In fact, that's my only criticism of this well-designed and executed gem of a keychain light...:eek:

It comes with an Ultrafire RCR2 battery, as well as the neat lanyard and bead shown below.

Asking $135 >> now $129 (now withdrawn from sale)
4776270402_5f15f37f6f.jpg

4776270222_4db6da3550.jpg

4775633637_d6bde6f83a_m.jpg

4775633717_87f337b157_m.jpg

First "I'll take it" posted here will be granted first rights to purchase. No trade offers, please. First Class shipping with delivery confirmation is included, and I'll eat pp fees.

My loss is your gain on this light, so long as you don't mind keeping off the fingerprints! :duh2:

Last edited: