• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Titanium D10 by kuku427 (Limited Edition)

taewoopa

Enlightened
Hi.. Bros and Sisters.

I have already got Cutom Ti D10 by Jhanko.

So now , I am goint to have Titanium D10 by kuku427 (Limited Edition).

I am sure you bros and sisters will help me again .:twothumbs

Thanks for your helps and supports.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully someone can help JJ out - he's a great guy and great to do business with. And if you have any concerns about shipping to his country of South Korea, no worries. It is quite easy - fill out the shipping label and the 2976A customs form online at USPS.com, $13 International Flat Rate Priority, and take it to the post office. It's easy!
Good luck, JJ!!

:thumbsup:

taewoopa

Enlightened
Hopefully someone can help JJ out - he's a great guy and great to do business with. And if you have any concerns about shipping to his country of South Korea, no worries. It is quite easy - fill out the shipping label and the 2976A customs form online at USPS.com, $13 International Flat Rate Priority, and take it to the post office. It's easy!
Good luck, JJ!!

:thumbsup:

Wow..Dan !
How can I thank you enough !!
lovecpf

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Thanks for your support..
Sorry if I sounded negative, it is just after following the discussions concerning these lights and knowing how little I want to part with mine (like never) I just meant that you have a tough nut to crack. Hopefully Steve will do another run-keep at him and maybe it will happen, I hope so for your sake. In any case, good luck on your quest.

taewoopa

Enlightened
Sorry if I sounded negative, it is just after following the discussions concerning these lights and knowing how little I want to part with mine (like never) I just meant that you have a tough nut to crack. Hopefully Steve will do another run-keep at him and maybe it will happen, I hope so for your sake. In any case, good luck on your quest.

Thanks a lot for your kind words and support.

I do hope so . But , I do want to have a chance to feel Ku's works of art.

Take care ,bro.