• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired interest/pre-order (Titanium clips)

beam24

Newly Enlightened
here is a pre order/interest please post if interested if i get enough interest ill go ahead and order them

#1 $15.00 ea

SIZE>>

• .040" thick 6alv4 Titanium
  • approx 2.20" Long

#2 $13.00 ea

SIZE>>

• approx 2.60" Long

#3 $12.00 ea

SIZE>>>

• approx 2.60" Long
if u like my paypal info please PM me

shipping 3.50 per order out of the usa $12.00 per order

if no interest ill close it after a week or 2

Last edited:

beam24

Newly Enlightened
im not sure as of yet, im going to order me some because i though they look nice also.

so i though ill post it to see if anyone else would like some

also they can be bent to fit most lite's

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Order some for yourself and let us know which lights they fit, because without certainty you won't get much interest. Also the section with the holes is flat, most flashlights are round so they will probably have to be bent by the user to fit.. Do you know the distance between the 2 holes and the hole diameter?

beam24

Newly Enlightened
here are tips for bending them

You can bend these cold up to 45 degrees with no problem. Simply take a couple of large pliers and bend away or put them in a vise and gently tap them over to the bend you want. If you bend them back again or more than once in that same spot with out heat, you will probably snap the metal. If you have a torch, by all means use it to heat these before bending to relieve any stress bending cold will put on these parts.

If you want to bend these clips further than 45 degrees, simply heat them up with a small propane or MAPP gas hand held torch and bend away. If you don't have a torch, you can also use an electric stove coil. Heat the bend area to cherry red hot color, (quickly as the heat dissipates fast!) and make your bend. Hold the piece until it cools to the bend takes and holds. It only takes a few seconds. You should expect some heat oxidation coloring on the surface. This can easily be buffed away. Keep in mind your pliars will act as a very large heat sink and pull heat way. Ti doesn't mind heat as much as other steels. If you mess up a bend, heat it and bend it again.

yea

• .25" widest part of clip (not including screw mounting portion)
  • .55" wide screw mounting portion

• .33" widest part of clip (not including screw mounting portion)

• .55" wide screw mounting portion

• .44" widest part of clip (not including screw mounting portion)
  • .54" wide screw mounting portion

Last edited: