• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) FS: Arc Mania SF-III (Mint)

andyfrasier

Enlightened
sfIII.2.jpg

SOLD $450 $425 $400 $375 shipped worldwide. Including custom leather holster.

This light is in absolute mint condition. It has the OSTAR SMT led. I'm only letting it go because I will soon receive my SF-III in black HA and I do not want them to fight, so one has to go.

I got the custom made leather holster with the light so I am passing it on.

sfIII.1.jpg

sfIII.jpg

All questions and comments are welcome. Post a reply here or send me a PM.

First :takeit: followed by a prompt :paypal: ([email protected]) gets the Super Flashlight.

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arc Mania SF-III (Mint)

I've missed it since I let it go....I've got to admit I'm tempted to bring her home!!!!

andyfrasier

Enlightened

I've missed it since I let it go....I've got to admit I'm tempted to bring her home!!!!

You know, she speaks of you often... smokelaw1 this, smokelaw1 that. And now I'm bringing the black HA version home in a couple of weeks its getting very uncomfortable.

SFfanman

Enlightened

That looks like a beautiful tint. How is the beam spread on this one?

andyfrasier

Enlightened

That looks like a beautiful tint. How is the beam spread on this one?

Now if you mean the beam tint, it is nice, perhaps a touch warmer in the picture than in real life. Don't know why, maybe the background.

If you mean the body, then yes it has an amazing finish unlike anything I have ever had.

In terms of beam spread, it is a thrower, perfect hotspot with tons of spill.

andyfrasier

Enlightened

...perhaps a touch warmer in the picture than in real life. Don't know why, maybe the background.

I just turned it on again and actually it is warmer but only on the low and medium. When it does go up to full power it is noticably cooler. I've noticed this on my Arc Mania Extreme Micro AA as well.

Two tints for the price of one!!!

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened

Great light here guys.

Good luck with your sale Andy.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (PRICE DROP) Arc Mania SF-III (Mint)

Why is this light still here???

I guess people don't know the Ostar SMT... My herd has become huge, I currently need two dogs to watch it. I only have the small ones, 2x123 size is the maximum for me. This SF-III is about the brightest I have by now!

The Ostar SMT works perfectly with the reflector, it has a more or less big hotspot with a huge well-lit spill around it. There's some good throw, but there's usable flood as well. You only see that it is a quad-die if you look in the reflector, no cross, no dark spot. Did I mention the brightness? Everybody knows the SF-III, so I needn't speak about the perfect built quality (which you expect for the price), the aggressive knurling, the gold-plated contacts and the wonderfull... light! :D

What I don't understand is, why this lights should not be friends with a black sister? Mine will get two of them and is happy, she keeps asking me when the blackies will come, and the blinky-blinky (that's her name for the titanium SF-III). She's sure to stay the queen with her Ostar SMT, as the blackies will come with a 15W six-dies and an SST90... :poke:

The SF-III with the Ostar SMT simply rocks! :thumbsup:

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Re: FS: (FINAL PRICE DROP) Arc Mania SF-III (Mint)

Ok, final price drop to $400. Light is in mint condition and is priced to clear.

Last edited:

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Re: FS: (ABSOLUTELY FINAL PRICE DROP) Arc Mania SF-III (Mint)

Ok, I think this is the "actual" final price drop... $375. Need to move this mint light to make room for more lights.

gjg

Enlightened
Re: FS: (PRICE DROP) Arc Mania SF-III (Mint)

Yeah, What Henk Lu said!! $375 with a Lifters leather sheath is a STEAL on a great light, folks! My SMT SFIII won't see the For Sale forum for a LONG time.
gg

Why is this light still here???

The Ostar SMT works perfectly with the reflector, it has a more or less big hotspot with a huge well-lit spill around it. There's some good throw, but there's usable flood as well. You only see that it is a quad-die if you look in the reflector, no cross, no dark spot. Did I mention the brightness? Everybody knows the SF-III, so I needn't speak about the perfect built quality (which you expect for the price), the aggressive knurling, the gold-plated contacts and the wonderfull... light! :D

The SF-III with the Ostar SMT simply rocks! :thumbsup:

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Re: FS: (ABSOLUTELY FINAL PRICE DROP) Arc Mania SF-III (Mint)

:sold:

I knew that you could not resist forever

:thanks:

PP received. PM me your address and this baby is on its way on Monday morning.