Puppies!

SmurfTacular

Enlightened
Our family has two beautiful Australian shepherds as pets. One of them is a red tri female (Darby), she was fixed a while ago, and the other one is a male blue merle (Maverick). We occasionally use him for breeding. This was his third and last litter. His mate gave birth to 7 gorgeous puppies on fathers day. And for the first time the breeder (owner of the mother) sent us puppy pictures. I'll try to get more and bigger pictures.

dsc0951.jpg

dsc0947z.jpg

dsc0907h.jpg

After we had word that his mate gave birth, we had Maverick neutered. :duck:. He pretty much had to, he was to aggressive around other dogs. We couldn't take him to the dog park, or dog beach without him picking fights with other "in-tact" dogs.

And here's Maverick, the father.

07122010092.jpg

07122010091.jpg

07122010090e.jpg

He's even made a special appearence here on CPF, being in some of my beamshots. Picture was taken right after he was neutered. He was curious to see what all the light in the back yard was about.

062120100311.jpg

Last edited:

ASheep

Enlightened
AWWWW they are gorgeous! one of my girlfriend's labradors is about 6 weeks pregnant, so we're expecting labradoodle puppies soon :) I'll try and put some pictures up, puppies with nitecores and quarks perhaps?
You know, I've never actually seen an Australian shepherd here in Australia...

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awwwwwww, what cute puppies!!

Papa is a very handsome boy.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
awwwww :kiss:

07122010090e.jpg

What sort of red LED does he use for his eyes? :laughing:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Careful ! ! !