• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 x MC-E Milky flood in KL3 head

Gary123

Enlightened
I am selling the mint head only, built out by Milky, $310. I will pay Paypal fees, buyer pays shipping. This is a very high powered floody beam built into the best looking Surefire head ever IMHO, the KL3 (discontinued), C Series. 3 x MC-E's each with small reflector. 2,100+ lumens on high after the batterys settle down, 2,400+ on freshly charged batterys. Hi = 2100 lumens, Med Hi = 700, Med = 200, low = 25 (outputs are approximate, but close). No memory, always starts on low. Milky can customize the software to suit. Runs on 2 Li ions.

The build took Milky a year to complete. It was a very difficult build but turned out very impressive. I expected something with more throw and erroneously assumed that the reflectors would do that but this light is squarely in the flood category which is not useful for me.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

klh4.jpg

klh3.jpg

klh1.jpg

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gary, this head has been sold for some time... you might want to mark your thread's title as "SOLD." Just a gentle reminder... please excuse if I'm mistaken.