• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Bitz (SOLD), NeoFab Spartanian (SOLD), Arc Mania Extreme III (SOLD)

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Hi, got to thin this herd! These lights need a new home, your help is needed.

All prices include FREE worldwide shipping.

SOLD #1 - Bitz with trit installed in tail - It has been carried and has some marks on it, but is still in excellent working condition - $80 $65

bitz.1.jpg

bitz.jpg

bitz.2.jpg

SOLD #2 NeoFab Spartanian - Mint condition, 5 minutes runtime & never carried - $80

neo.jpg

neo.1.jpg

SOLD #3 Arc Mania Extreme III - Luxeon Rebel version - Mint condition - $70

extIII.jpg

extIII.1.jpg

All questions and comments are welcome. Post a reply here or send me a PM.

First :takeit: followed by a prompt :paypal: ([email protected]) gets the flashlight.

Last edited:

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Bitz, NeoFab Spartanian, Arc Mania Extreme III

What kind of LED on the Bitz and Spartan? Is the Spartan I or II? :wave:

andyfrasier

Enlightened

What kind of LED on the Bitz and Spartan? Is the Spartan I or II? :wave:

Hey mate, thanks for your interest.

Spartanian: It's a Spartanian II with a Cree XR-E.

Check out this great review on light-review http://www.light-reviews.com/spartanian_ii/

BITZ: I found this info on the Bitz (Which is quite new to me):

Specs:
Material : Titanium (Bezel, Clip), 6061 Aluminum Alloy (Head, Body)
Finish : Type III Hardcoat Anodized Natural Finish
Lens : Sapphire Crystal Glass, optical grade (Anti-Reflective coating for one side)
LED : SSC P4 bin - USXOH
Driver : High efficient Buck-Boost converter with 3 regular brightness levels and 4 hidden signals.
Reflector : High quality Orange Peel aluminum reflector
O-ring sealed Twist On-Off (no battery rattle)
Battery : One 3V CR123A or one 3.6V RCR123A (recommend AW's protected Li-Ion cell)
Dimension: Diameter 20.5mm, Overall Length 72mm
Hole for DIY Tritium vial or Glow-Powder on tail (slot size for 1.5mm X 6.5mm).
Accessories : Titanium Pocket Clip

Driver and Brightness levels, Hidden Signals

BitZ Pocket use high efficient Buck-Boost converter and it will control power to the LED even though you use 3.6V rechargeable Li-Ion battery. So, LED will not be damaged by unregulated high current from Li-Ion battery. Off course, birightness by regular 3V CR123A and 3.6V rechargeable Li-Ion battery will be same.
Input voltage range : 1.8V ~ 5.5V
There are basic 3 Brightness levels (Medium-Low-High) and hidden 4 Signals (Strobe-Locater-Extreme Low-S.O.S.) Brightness (estimated) : High (120~130lumen), Medium (30~40lumen), low (10lumen)
Current to LED (tested) : High (500mA), Medium (150mA), Low (30mA)
Runtime (tested)
: High (1~2 hours), Medium (3~6 hours), low (12~24 hours) depending on 3V or 3.6V. (see runtime graphs for details)
Runtime for Signal mode (RCR123A, CR123A) : Strobe (8, 12 hours), Locater (24, 36 hours), Ext.Low (45, 70 hours), S.O.S. (8, 12 hours)
Basic 3 brightness levels has Memory Function. You will get next level by Off and On within two seconds. You will get into Signals by consecutive 8 On and Off. No memory function for Signal.
Locater signal : useful mode for tracking and camping as "follow me" signal or location signal.
Extreme Low : This mode is useful as a overnight candle at tent. Current to LED is 10mA.

stepep

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Andy, so I take the Spartan!:naughty:
PM incoming...

stepep

Newly Enlightened

I'don't know why but i can't send PM.
Andy, i'll send you PM on Marketplace...

andyfrasier

Enlightened

I'don't know why but i can't send PM.
Andy, i'll send you PM on Marketplace...

No worries matey! The light is yours. I sent you a reply to your other question on the market place as well.

Andy

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Bitz, NeoFab Spartanian (SOLD), Arc Mania Extreme III (SOLD)

:paypal: thanks for all Andy!

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Re: FS: Bitz (PRICE DROP!!!), NeoFab Spartanian (SOLD), Arc Mania Extreme III (SOLD)

Thanks stepep! Got your other PM, will respond soon.

Good Morning! + :bump: + Big Price Drop on the Bitz to $65!!

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Hi, I have been sick with the flu. Your PM's were not overlooked. I stand by this sale 100%.

If you are not happy, ship the light to me, and I will refund the $65 you paid for it. This price included international shipping. You can advise me of the cost to ship the light to Sydney, Australia and I will add that to the $65.

I did not intentionally mis-represent the condition of the light and re-reading the sales thread and my messages to you do not think that I did. The light was new to me, and I answered all questions to the best of my knowledge.

I find your aggressive, acusatory and threatening manor to be totally inappropriate and out of place here. Furthermore your numerous inferences of underhanded dealing, over pricing or deception insulting and your claims that I was dodging your questions absolutely absurd.

gunga

Flashaholic
You logged on twice a day for 4 days yet didn't bother to read my responses. I found that rather infuriating. I also held off (perhaps not long enough) before publicly commenting.

I also stated in my last post (admittedly aggressive) that once you respond I was willing to retract all my statements. I was understandably pissed.

I mean, new to you means that the insides are missing parts and the clip is visibly bent due to obvious plier marks? You said the clip was not bent, yet it was canted to one side and had obvious markings of a mod job gone wrong? The stripped and damaged bolt heads? I guess the big thing is, it barely worked until I did a little work on it. I still consider that rather shoddy.

Anyways, you stood behind your sale, and because of that I apologize for not waiting longer for your response. I was understandaby upset due to the reasons I stated, but I should have fully waited for your response before publically blasting you. I did not raise a jeer for the same reason: you didn't have a chance to respond.

I will remove and retract my previous statements, and send the light back (with some fixes and improvements, it works and looks better than how I got it from you.) Shipping to Oz is $10.

Again, I must apologize for reacting prematurely, BUT, I still think you sent it in pretty shoddy shape without disclosing the details (not purposely necessarily, but perhaps just neglecting to mention the details). This is a forum filled with very picky people (myself included), you need to be more accurate in your descriptions, if a light is not new or near new, descibe how.

Anyways, comments retracted.

gunga

Flashaholic
Sheesh, it's been 10 days and Andy is still gathering funds to refund me.

This has been nothing but unpleasant. I hope we can get this done and not think about it anymore...

THe broken promises and lacklustre communication are quite disappointing.

:thumbsdow

PP dispute starts, likely monday since it has been about a month so far.

gunga

Flashaholic
Jeers to you buddy, for your lack of communication, broken promises...

You claim otherwise, but you also promised to refund my funds 2 weeks ago. You've left me hanging countless times and have not bothered to read any of my PMs or emails. You also have not acknowledged any of the points I made about the light you sold me.

My orginal comments will go back up and I'll be posting a jeer once I have more time to deal with this. I don't see how you can possibly claim otherwise since you've made so many empty promises.

EDIT: Well, less than 2 hours after my jeer, payment comes in. That is a good thing. I am still PO'd about the condition of the light, about the lack of communication, and just the lack of respect. Still, the jeer is resolved, so I can't complain (any more).

Last edited: