• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mint SF-III combat grip #08/25. SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale one mint early SF-III combat grip with the three pc body which has sat in my closet wrapped in bubble wrap from the the I assembled the light. All stock, has its original Luxeon III LED with the early Fraen optic and kroll tailcap switch. This is a single mode light which is numbered #08 out of 25pcs made at the time. Body color is HAIII natural. I will post pictures in the next 24 hours. Would like to ask $625.00 shipped anywhere in the world by EMS. If intrested in purchasing this light, post here or send me a PM. This is a pc of history. My Paypal e-mail address is: arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com

ARC mania

Last edited:

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint SF-III combat grip #08/25.

does the Ostar SMT module also match in your Sf-III purely?
I have one.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Genna: In order for your Ostar module to fit, the inside of the SF-III has to be remachined and threaded. I beleive arsmachina can do this or TNC can do it as well for a small fee. This SF-III I am selling is bone stock as the day I assembled it over 5 years ago or more. Its been sitting in my closet this whole time.

ARC mania

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here are the pictures.

ARC mania

16hnl03.jpg

m99f2d.jpg

calebra

Banned

beautiful light there, love to see a tri xpg with optics mounted:wave:

ArsMachina

Enlightened

What a classic beauty showing up here !!!

@ Genna: It is no problem to machine the head of this light to accept one of these new Ostar SMT modules as I did it with your other SF III ;-)

Jochen

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast

Friends,

I did not want to start a discussion in a sold note actually but have asked only since I still have such a module.
If I am so much lucky that I can buy it for me, it then will stay in the original state. :thumbsup:
One can argue about taste infinitely for a long time, have a little respect opposite Mike's work now, however, and prefer to concentrate on the purchase of this collector's item.
I surely do not do myself a favour with that, since I would like to have it in my collection but am impoverished at the moment. :broke:
But opposite Mike! :twothumbs
Simply begin a new discussion in the suitable forum?:thinking:

Best Regards
Genna