• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 27LT w/ XPG R5

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
SOLD

Up for grabs is a 27LT, the toughest light Don has ever made IMO.

I sent it up to Datiled, where he expertly modded the Seoul to a XPG R5. which is pure white, he also increaded the output to 1 amp on high. The beam is incredible. I dont know how bright it is, but it throws like crazy.

I Norland 61ed 3 green trits into the flutes, so no matter which way you set it down, there is a visible trit.

The light is in great shape, has a few spots of missing ano on the edge by the tail, see pic below.

The light has been carried and used, I would call it excellent shape.

I will also include a Mofo bezel and a red bezel ring.

PRICE: $300 shipped PP gift or split fees (2%)

PP/USA only

Pics:

utf-8BSU1HMDE4NTYtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTI0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE4NTgtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTI0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE4NTctMjAxMDA3MTMtMTI0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE4NjItMjAxMDA3MTMtMTI0O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE4NjMtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTQ0N.jpg

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 27LT modded by Datiled with an XP-G R5 set to one amp. The beam is awesome; this is my most useful light.
Good luck!

:thumbsup:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have this light in its original configuration and I love it, can't imagine it even better! Someone is going to be happy!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I went through my "bin" and found my SS Mofo Bezel ring, and a red Bezel ring, I will include both of these at no additional charge. :thumbsup:

utf-8BSU1HMDE4NjMtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTQ0N.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the same light - only difference is trit slots were milled into the body on mine. Note that it's a 2 level light. Don originally made these with (I believe) a Luxeon LED, then sold later ones with a Seoul (LT-S) LED which is what I had - absolutely beautiful beam. The XP-G (boosted to 1 amp) absolutely rocks.

This is a very nice, very very solid light. I run mine on a AW17670 with the label removed. I need to swing my arm to get the battery to start to move out.