• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn McLux III PD-S HA with Green Trit and Ti Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Also up for sale is a rare McLux III PD-S HA which is withdrawn. The S mod was done by McGizmo in July of 2008. The tint is VO, and a very nice burgundy as described by Don. The head is slightly darker then the body which is of course quite common with this type of anodization. This light has a green trit in the tail and is in super mint condition. The light works with either primary 123's or rechargeable batteries. The price is $345 with Ti bezel, basic holster and new AW battery. Paypal fees are in addition to the sale price. I will pay for shipping to a conus only address with tracking and insurance. The first "I'll Take It" posting and payment gets the light. Please PM me with any questions you might have.

Thanks,

JM

McLuxIIIPDSHAStandingTritUpII.jpg

McLuxIIIPDSHAStandingTritUpI.jpg

McLuxIII-PDSHAFrontLensI.jpg

McLuxIIIPDSHASideDownBezelCliponTop.jpg

McLuxIIIPDSHASideDownBezelFrontI.jpg

McLuxIIIPDSHASideDownTailwithTritII.jpg

McLuxIIIPDSHASideDownTailwithTritCU.jpg

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: FS McLux III PD-S HA with Green Trit and Ti Bezel

I wanted everyone to know that Lisa was offered this light first to be fair since they came up for sale at the same time.

Thanks,

JM

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

OH WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHy now when I have no money.

:mecry:I want

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any pics that can accurately show the difference in color between the body and head?

ledcarry

Enlightened

F250,

Let me see if I can get a pic that can accurately show the color difference posted here in a few minutes.

Thanks,

JM

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great looking light ledcarry. I was wondering, what's that leather pad/coaster you've got it set on have embossed on the surface?

ledcarry

Enlightened

Here's another pic that should give a better shot of the color difference. It is the only one I have right now and would need to try and take another shot later on today.

McLuxIII-PDSHARearTritI.jpg

Thanks,

JM

ledcarry

Enlightened

Ninemm,

Those coasters are embossed with "Corvette". There is a stack of them sitting on my coffee table. :D

JM

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the pic, the head almost looks slate.

ledcarry

Enlightened

F250,

It does look kind of like slate in that pic but in person it is not that dark.

Thanks,

JM

Well, that's a good point, F250XLT. These early anodized PD's did have some color differences between head and body, although this particular example of ledcarry's is one of the most closely matched I've seen.

Russki

Enlightened

Well, that's a good point, F250XLT. These early anodized PD's did have some color differences between head and body, although this particular example of ledcarry's is one of the most closely matched I've seen.

I want to confirm this. I got same light and have the same difference in ano.
This is one of my favorite lights, threads on this are sooooo smooth :D. Probably never sell mine. :nana:

kellyglanzer

Enlightened

Please excuse the newbie question but what is the differnce between this light and the lunasol20 in performance?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Someone needs to jump on this one before I am forced to buy my third, these really are buttery smooth.

ledcarry

Enlightened

Please excuse the newbie question but what is the differnce between this light and the lunasol20 in performance?

kellyglanzer,

Depending on what type of performance you are referring to, high, low or both, they actually perform differently at their respective levels. For example: The McLux III on low, has a beam that is much lower in output but still has a hotspot. The LS20 on low, uses three small 3mm LED's to provide the low, which has no hotspot but offers an overall softer smoother output of light. The McLux III with this emitter on high provides a decent high beam with a hotspot that has a slight ring around it. The LS20 combines the three small 3mm LED's with the primary LED to offer IMO a superb total flood of light that is much cleaner and defined with a solid much larger hotspot. I am fairly new to this hobby myself, so this is my basic opinion regarding the difference between these two lights.

I am sure there are many members here who could provide the different technical specs between these two lights right off the top of their heads. I would still need to look that up myself. But, I might as well suggest to you if you have not read the below links you should start with this information. I guarantee It will make your day. I am willing to try and answer any additional questions, but also know many other members who would be happy to take a stab at it.

Thanks,

JM

McGizmo FAQs and General Information

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/93471

McGizmo Product Overview

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/93466

pwatcher

Enlightened

I'll take it if you will accept a USPS M.O.?

I expect to have my paypal account funded soon, but maybe not for a few more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.