• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***Custom HIGH CRI Clicky

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings

Up for consideration is a 'custom' High CRI HDS Clicky. I say custom because it was built with a black titanium bezel and a sapphire window. Here's copy of the confirmation:
Description Unit price Qty Amount
EDC Custom
Item# Cc100wwCtbLsBFE , Custom: 100 lumens high CRI warm white LED, wider beam, crenelated black titanium bezel, sapphire lens w/AR coatings, black clip, flush button, executive operation $213.00 USD 1 $213.00 USD
Subtotal $213.00 USD
Shipping and handling $15.00 USD
Insurance $0.00 USD
Total $228.00 USD

Received the light in late April. It is 98% mint - there could be a missing speck of anno here or there, but it is as received from Henry. Bezel up clip never installed - a couple of Dad's screws fill the clip screw holes. Clip, screws and instructions in original bag from HDS.

Love the light, but gotta bring some balance to the collection - lots of 'inflows' lately with very few outflows!!

$180 shipped CONUS, Paypal only, fees are on me. I'd appreciate gift payment, however, as I am taking a loss on this one!
***SOLD to karlheinz3***
Some photos:

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

Beamshots
IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

Folks, "it ain't the cheapest", but if you want a like new High CRI clicky loaded up with some custom options, this one will fit the bill at a discount of $48 over a new one. And I'll ship it quickly.

As always, first "I'll take it" posted HERE takes priority over emails and PMs, although if you have questions please feel free to PM. I'll answer quickly

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: Custom HIGH CRI Clicky

I have this same light, it has one of the most beautiful beams you'll ever find. The High CRI Seoul mates up with the Ra reflector very nicely. Great price too!! :faint:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

This is exactly what I had before I traded it off to get into my Ti Clicky and between the two versions, completely black or completely titanium, they are the very best looking Clicky's available, the new colors notwithstanding!

scout24

Flashaholic

Nice Dan! Very stealth...:naughty: I'll throw in a free new style bezel down clip for the buyer, if they want it. Looks like the older Novatac clip, for those not familiar. Remove switch cap and small O-ring, install clip, and screw switch cap back on... Batteries can go in from the head end, so no need to disturb the clip once installed.:D