• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Mac's EDC

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found a no holes plain aluminum one with all the right specs. :thumbsup:

Hey CPF!

Okay everyone I've heard it enough times now. I'm looking for a Mac's EDC 1.4a 4500k. Only looking for aluminum unless you're willing to give me a great deal on a Ti model. No clip please, in fact if it didn't have clip holes that would be even better. Thanks to all who pushed me to this decision, you know who you are. :laughing:

Thanks for looking!
-Steve

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Mac's EDC

Hey Steve, I am looking forward to you getting one.
Let us know your thoughts.
I only have the Violet one :cool: Have to keep her, plus it has a clip, so you wouldn't want it anyway. ;)

Lisa

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Lisa! I think I'd be willing to make exceptions to the clip rule for Cerakote and anno'd examples. :grin2:

If this doesn't pan out I guess I can wait 'til the 5th run, but you know it's hard to hold onto money that long. :devil:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Have a lead on a baby blue alum EDC. It is "hole less" and 4500k. Waiting to hear whether it is 1.4a or 2.8. :grin2: The info is over on the MP, c'mon Greta I need my first Mac's! :laughing:

Have a lead on a baby blue alum EDC. It is "hole less" and 4500k. Waiting to hear whether it is 1.4a or 2.8. :grin2: The info is over on the MP, c'mon Greta I need my first Mac's! :laughing:

Holeless. Excellent choice, regardless of config. Go for it.

Oh, by the way, in case you haven't heard: the Marketplace is down. :crackup:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holeless. Excellent choice, regardless of config. Go for it.

Oh, by the way, in case you haven't heard: the Marketplace is down. :crackup:

Oh teh noes!!! :mecry: I know the MP being down even has a ripple effect on BST deals. Seller needs to check his MP Pm's to see the specs on the light. So, I'm impatiently waiting until he can go do so.

I was wondering when you would be stopping by to sing the praises of "hole-less" EDCs. :grin2:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's OK, it'll still be nice. Just not as nice as a hole-less one! :devil::laughing::nana:

waaaaaiit.... what's wrong with a holey one??
foottap.gif

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure that left me with a 6500k LE.

Mac