Lights similarly sized to the T1A

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey CPF!

So, I love the size of my T1A. It runs 3.25" in length and .80" at the bezel with no wide points etc. This is just long and wide enough for me to use one handed. Smaller twistys become a bit of a pain for me. I was wondering if anyone could name some similarly sized lights? Price, material, etc doesn't matter. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
-Steve

EDIT: Lights off the top of my head that fit the criteria would be D10/EX10 and E1e to some extent.

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a number of lights similar in size to T1A:

2wfiu5s.jpg

Among these you can have a look at Dereelight C2H or Lumapower Incendio V3 or Liteflux LF3XT.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kilovolt,

What is that cool looking titanium light that is second from the left?

Kestrel

Flashaholic
EDIT: Lights off the top of my head that fit the criteria would be D10/EX10 and E1e to some extent.
I EDC'd an E1 for a year and it is a pretty different 'pocket experience' than this T1A that I've got in my pocket now. The T1A is considerably nicer in this regard, IMO.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I EDC'd an E1 for a year and it is a pretty different 'pocket experience' than this T1A that I've got in my pocket now. The T1A is considerably nicer in this regard, IMO.

I agree. That's why I added the "to some extent". I like that phrase btw, 'pocket experience'.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
hopefully s.f.'s AA outdoorsman will be successful enough to justify a T1AA or something similar.