Flashlight Enthusiast
Taking out lights that would be stock/easily obtainable I would love to own:

Delghi Aluminum Iris in orange
JHanko D10
Mcgizmo Haiku XPGw
A custom Phontonfanatic light

JonN06

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to pick up a surefire 6p or an eagletac p100c2 being realistic, but all cost aside DM51's beasty diving light "The Moderator" would be awesome. Just because I am in Oklahoma and would probably never use it.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
  • Surefire M6
  • Yellow Oveready 9P
  • New body Surefire A2
  • Ra Twisty/Clicky High CRI
  • Mac's Brass EDC
  • JHanko D10

jellydonut

Enlightened
You didn't mention whether it had to exist or not..:crazy: So I submit, products I wish existed;

-Malkoff LED drop-in for mini-mags, I've got a good friend with a mini-mag he is sentimentally attached to, I want to buy a gift for him but a new flashlight wouldn't be right.:eek:

-Malkoff UV and red P60 dropins. :cool:

Stuff that exists;

-Malkoff Mag 2C LED dropin, I'm on the watchlist. My dad has a couple of clunker Mags that I'm itching to split open and gut.:devil:

-Some kind of tiny light that will attach to head gear or work clothes with a clip or equivalent, like those Inova lights or something similar. Need to do more research on this one.

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the moment, just one:

Surefire E2L-AA Outdoorsman

It's just too expensive for me right now though so I'll just admire it from the sideline.

boulder

Newly Enlightened
Got a High CRI clicky on the way. I also want the new Nitecore Infilux IFE1 but I am waiting for some good reviews before I pull the trigger.