Good Sources of Pictures of Flashlights to Acquire Based on Aesthetics/Craftsmanship

mahlonge

Newly Enlightened
I want to make moves toward acquiring a collection of pictures of flashlights based on their artistic appeal, quality materials and craftsmanship. I understand that there is a great deal of subjectivity in this kind of endeavor. At the outset I intend to include flashlights that, first of all, I like very much to look at, primarily--maybe to have in hand (many fewer.)

From you participants in these forums I would be looking mostly for suggestions in finding available nominees from general production rolls, mostly disregarding the highly esoteric and highly expensive. Also I probably will be mostly concerned with acquiring pictures or images that I can store on my computer. These images will be the main focus of the collection, rather than the flashlights themselves "in the flesh." Probably permission to copy these images will be a major factor in this "collection."

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Most shutterbugs are extremely protective of their art and thus do not want it published or used without their consent.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire M6 is one of the most beautiful pieces of art I've ever seen. Truly one of the most beautifuly crafted flashlights of all time.