• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD :Ti PD S

redeos

Enlightened
Hello Everyone

Up for sale is Mint, never carried

Ti PD-S................... Asking $660****Sold***

The price shipped (EMS with full insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.)
Including oversea shipping charge already (Not including custom fees)

PayPal only
Please post, "I'll take it" here followed by a PM with payment details

Please contact me if you have any question

Thanks for looking,

Paul

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale :Ti PD S

F250XLT has been looking for one forever. PM him. I'm tempted to take it just to reserve it for him.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

F250XLT has been looking for one forever. PM him. I'm tempted to take it just to reserve it for him.

yea I just PM him, I think he is online now:shrug:

good luck with your sale Redeos:wave:, I love mine:huh:

F250XLT's thread. As he's been looking for a while, I think maybe he should get first shot at this.

Thank you guys SO much for looking out for me :grouphug: I appreciate it more than you realize. Unfortunately, that is a bit out of my budget. Not knocking the price, but I just can't swing it :sigh:

:poke: F250XLT, I know it's a nut, but sometimes you just gotta sacrifice a little if you want something badly enough. These don't come around very often and you need to snag 'em when you see 'em. That is, if you want 'em badly enough. Good luck to both buyer and seller.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

:poke: F250XLT, I know it's a nut, but sometimes you just gotta sacrifice a little if you want something badly enough. These don't come around very often and you need to snag 'em when you see 'em. That is, if you want 'em badly enough. Good luck to both buyer and seller.

Would you like me to go pull some money off my tree in the back yard?

Would you like me to go pull some money off my tree in the back yard?
Ha! Well, no, I was just saying that these lights garner this kind of price. If you have a WTB thread for one, you probably need to prepare yourself that you will need to pay $600+ for this gem, or it's never going to happen.

Anyway, congrats to troutpool! :twothumbs

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ha! Well, no, I was just saying that these lights garner this kind of price. If you have a WTB thread for one, you probably need to prepare yourself that you will need to pay $600+ for this gem, or it's never going to happen.

That is where you are wrong, some have sold for quite a bit less as of late.....I just need to get lucky and see them first.