• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Another Stubby Mag XP-G

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Hey CPF!

Up for sale today I've got a beautiful custom mag made by member Saltytri. I love the looks of this light and would love to keep it, but it just doesn't fit right in my hand. The build details can be found in the original sales thread along with pics and beamshots: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/278096

The build quality is second to none and David is a great guy to boot. It has an XP-G R4 (2B tint) being run by a three-level ShiningBeam #1131 driver. The levels are nicely spaced and easily accessible by soft pressing the custom rear tail switch. This light throws a nice round beam far out there on high! The body fits an 18650 battery with the use of a delrin spacer.

Rules: First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread and follows that up with prompt paypal has dibs.

Payment: Paypal only

Shipping: USPS First class w/delivery confirmation included CONUS Only

Trades:
Very interested in acquiring my first McGizmo and willing to add some cash to a trade deal (or a SF M4). Also interested in a Delghi Alum Iris.

Price:
$175 shipped

*note: this will ship on Tuesday of next week (on vacation)

SAM_0221.jpg

SAM_0222.jpg

SAM_0223.jpg

Pic trying to show some minor anno loss to the tail cap ribs:
SAM_0224.jpg

Last edited: