Drake/Draco

esantana

Newly Enlightened
Hello all! I order a combo that includes a draco chrome and a drake chrome. My order was placed and paid about 3 days ago but I never received a confirmation from the seller. I sent an email to the seller but I have not received an answer. These flashlights have very good reputation and I cannot wait to have it on my hands. Does anyone knows how long before these flashlights are normally delivered? Is this the normal buying process? Do I have a problem? Thank you!
help.gif

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
These are custom made, by someone who is often out the country. I would expect it to take a number of weeks - but I don't believe he's ever let anyone down.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Not only that, but he doesn't order the emitter until he has a sale, at which point he orders the newest emitter available just for you.

lostinwv

Newly Enlightened
It took a couple of months for me to receive my draco after ordering, but it was totally worth the wait. I have around 10 quality lights now, mostly smallish lights, and the draco is definitely one of my favorites. Prepare to be impressed.

Dave

hazna

Enlightened
modamag/jonathan can get quite busy. Unfortuneately it can take some time to receive the light. Occasionally might need to send a reminder/update request every couple of weeks to see if things are on track. I have never heard of anyone not receiving their light though.

esantana

Newly Enlightened
Received my combo flashlights today. I love them! Thank you Modamag for the fast delivery! and thank you all who answered my question!:twothumbs