• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- McLux III T

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD This McLux III T is a Seoul Mizer, with the work having been done by Don himself. This is near mint, with a few very minor, typical handling marks. Never carried by me, it has sat in my safe since I bought it. I typed this thread up twice yesterday, and changed my mind both times... $700.00, Paypal preferred, no PP fees, shipping by USPS Priority mail with DC, International OK if we have done business before, USPS Express Mail overseas for an additional $10.00.:) I am not responsible once USPS has package, Insurance at buyer's request and expense. The one on top in the pictures... First I'LL TAKE IT here has priority. SOLD

P1010056.jpg

P1010058.jpg

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- McLux III T

Excellent! The perfect combination. I am with lisantica... :hitit: but I am :broke:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gotta post on behalf of the seller. I've never owned one of the lights, but this Gizmo is an absolute treasure.

The seller is absolutely one of the best. You can't go wrong! If you think you might want this light, don't hesitate!

Good luck with the sale...parting with this one will certainly be sad...:eek:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

:oops:, where is taewoopa ?

Wake up, Pal !!! :naughty:

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks Carrot and Run4jc... IIRC there are maybe 35 of these in existence... Very pretty, very smooth, beautiful Seoul beam. I won't be heartbroken to keep it, believe me. Just trying to clear some space in the safe and pass this gem on to someone who will enjoy owning it as much as I have! BTW- Modified- International ok if we have done business before.:) Stepping out for about an hour with my son, I'll be back.

Last edited:

Worth every penny! The first of the great series of McGizmo Ti lights. :thumbsup: I don't recall the original III-T having a crenelated bezel ring, though. Is that the original ring? :thinking: The one I had was smooth. :popcorn:

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened

Wow! That is one incredible McGizmo light. :thumbsup: Looks like a super classic to me. Thanks Dad and Donn for the tidbits of info.

JM

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Worth every penny! The first of the great series of McGizmo Ti lights. :thumbsup: I don't recall the original III-T having a crenelated bezel ring, though. Is that the original ring? :thinking: The one I had was smooth. :popcorn:

I have one of each ........just to confuse :whistle:

Excellent seller and product.
You can't go wrong on this one!

scout24

Flashaholic

Thank you all for the kind words...:bow: AFAIK, yes it is the original bezel. The person whom I bought it from was very concise in describing it to me, and I'm sure it would have been mentioned. :)

taewoopa

Enlightened

I'll take it. for celebrating my 100 posts.

P.M sent to you Greg.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

JJ- you got it... A true Ti piece of McGizmo and CPF history... Mizer gives great runtime, at a reduced output, but the beam is fantastic!!!

Latest posts