???McM6???

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try screwing the M6 bezel onto a surefire E series body. They are the same dimensions as a McLux tail.

HunterSon

Enlightened
I have a Mclux battery pack, but no M6. Just thought A McModule in a M6 bezel would be a pretty good match for the McLux battery pack if it could be made to fit.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
An adapter is conceivable but I don't know if the geometry would be in conflict or not. When I get a chance, I'll take a look at it. In the mean time, I am working with a machine shop on the design of a McLux style head that fits the McLux/ E-series paks and does use the PM6 reflector. This does not use the PM6 module though; the LED is mounted to an integral bulkhead in the head, McLux style. The reflector is fixed in position and not ajustable ala the PM6 style.

- Don

HunterSon

Enlightened
Thanks for checking into it Don, I can't wait to see the Mclux head + PM6 reflector. Now I have to figure out how to get one for my black HA McLux 3x123 tail pack. And can anyone shed some light (pun intended) on why my credit card balance has been growing higher ever since I joined the CPF?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Tyler,

The turbo head is a part that Leo made some pre production parts of and I haven't heard from the SG boy in a while; likely too busy. The head I am pursuing is just for the PM6 reflector which is smaller in diameter than the 30 mm Optic. In fact I did one mod using Leo's turbo head where I put a circle of LED's around the PM6 reflector since I had the room.

Thanks Darell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
- Don

Raindrop

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Tyler,

The turbo head is a part that Leo made some pre production parts of and I haven't heard from the SG boy in a while; likely too busy. The head I am pursuing is just for the PM6 reflector which is smaller in diameter than the 30 mm Optic. In fact I did one mod using Leo's turbo head where I put a circle of LED's around the PM6 reflector since I had the room.

Thanks Darell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
- Don

[/ QUOTE ]

Don,

Glad to hear you are pursuing the Turbo Head. Leo came back into the "supercharged" McLux thread showing the proto saying that he had conflicting responsibilities that were forcing him to table the project. I bought a "couple" of extended McLux battery compartments in the hopes of a turbo head like you mentioned. Black would go well with the black 3x123 I have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif