BP Oil Leak Disaster in the Gulf of Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudreaux

Newly Enlightened
Is anyone following this issue?
An entire Marine Estuary has been destroyed!
Any CPFers affected by this disaster?

nbp

Flashaholic
Oil Spill in the Gulf? I haven't heard anything about it....:whistle:

I don't know where you are located, but this has been nightly news for 3 months in the States. It's a disaster alright. However, it is probably a conversation that will get heated and political in a hurry. I recommend the Underground, as it will probably get locked here.

Boudreaux

Newly Enlightened
If members read the introduction to the UNDERGROUND you will see it sanctions profanity. I do not post there because of that. We are adults and should be able to civally discuss any issue without name calling and profanity.

It would be nice to know of CPFers affected by this disaster. We might be able to help them!

Here goes my membership, the thread "Cop in a Handicapped Parking Space!?" has been very political without being locked. What is the reason for that?

Most of all, i abhorr prejudice. If this cannot be discussed in the "Off Topic" area, it will be because of someone prejudging the issue!

nbp

Flashaholic
You started this thread once before, and it got closed down. Now you start it again, which is a violation of the rule about double posting, and think that it won't get closed again? :ohgeez:

PabloW

Newly Enlightened
It appears that BP has the leaked plugged for the time being, at least until the relief well can be completed. However, this is obviously an environmental as well as economic disaster who's effects will be felt for decades.

Greta

Flashaholic
You started this thread once before, and it got closed down. Now you start it again, which is a violation of the rule about double posting, and think that it won't get closed again? :ohgeez:
Yup.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.