Let's Discuss Issues That Can't Be Discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudreaux

Newly Enlightened
Why is it that some topics can be discussed in THE CAFE and others cannot.

I have tried to discuss a certain matter and have been told with admitted prejudice that it could not be discussed.

Yet, other politically sensative matters can be discussed. Even with over-reaction to someones opinion by an administrator.

Also, that political subject might have been allowed due to vested interest.

Most of all, I believe that the membership of CPF can discuss and express opinions on any subject in a subjective manner. Without the opportunity to discuss the issue, how can it be determined that the issue is an inappriopriate discussion.

Greta

Flashaholic
Why is it that some topics can be discussed in THE CAFE and others cannot.

I have tried to discuss a certain matter and have been told with admitted prejudice that it could not be discussed.

Yet, other politically sensative matters can be discussed. Even with over-reaction to someones opinion by an administrator.

Also, that political subject might have been allowed due to vested interest.

Most of all, I believe that the membership of CPF can discuss and express opinions on any subject in a subjective manner. Without the opportunity to discuss the issue, how can it be determined that the issue is an inappriopriate discussion.

With regards to your last sentence, 'cuz we've been at this here a whole lot longer than you and from a perspective that you are blissfully ignorant of (not intended as an insult, just a simple fact... you don't see even HALF of what we do!).

With regards to the rest of your post? Well... you really aren't getting it, are you? You've already been told a couple of times that this topic should be taken to the Underground. You not only choose to ignore that but to also violate CPF rules. So take some time off and read up on the CPF Rules... with particular focus on Rule #8. See ya 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.