• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Delghi Aluminum Iris

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party: :party: FOUND an ORANGE :party: :party:

Hey CPF!

Looking to possibly buy an Aluminum Iris made by member Delghi. You can see his original pre-sale thread here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/254329

Specifically looking for an Orange model with the edc programming and would prefer it to still be in excellent shape. Oh, and the boot should still smell like vanilla. ;) I would be open to other colors or plain aluminum though.

Please PM me if you have one available and let me know what your asking price would be.

Thanks for looking!
-Steve

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Aluminum Iris

Hey CPF!

Looking to possibly buy an Aluminum Iris made by member Delghi. You can see his original pre-sale thread here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/254329

Specifically looking for an Orange model with the edc programming and would prefer it to still be in excellent shape. Oh, and the boot should still smell like vanilla. ;)

Please PM me if you have one available and let me know what your asking price would be.

Thanks for looking!
-Steve

That will be a nice addition to your collection Steve.
Hope you find one soon! :wave:
Lisa

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Aluminum Iris

I know they're pretty on the shelf, but you should let your Iris go to a home where it will be used. ;)

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Delghi Aluminum Iris

Hopefully, Davide makes it again. In btw, good luck for your search. :)

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Delghi Aluminum Iris

I do hope and sure that Davide will do the next wave again.
Please watch closely and be vigilant !

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am typically not a big fan of ORANGE, but that light looks awesome in that color.