• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***WTS: Mr. Bulk and McGizmo ***SOLD***

ducati900sp

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 lights for sale. The first is one of the last of the V8 Interceptors, er, I mean one of the last custom made Mr Bulk lights: The Ti Cub II. Also known as the Aero Cub, this rare light is powered by a RCR 123, with a SSC P4 Emitter with Georges80 board. With scrollable dimming, this is an excellent EDC that is as tough as nails. Titanium nails.

I'm only asking what I paid on this: $450.00 SOLD shipped. PP/CONUS, no trades at this time.

user25500_pic37751_1270309521.jpg

The second is a McGizmo Sapphire from his first run, not the newer Sapphire 25. This light is in mint condition and comes with a the McGizmo clip as well.

Also what I paid for it: $100.00 SOLD shipped. PP/CONUS, also no trades at this time.

Sapphire.png

Last edited:

notsofast

Enlightened
Re: ***WTS: Mr. Bulk and McGizmo ***

Could you explain the UI? Specifically how does one scroll it.

ducati900sp

Newly Enlightened
Re: ***WTS: Mr. Bulk and McGizmo ***

Both are SPF!

Could you explain the UI? Specifically how does one scroll it.

When the power button is pressed the light comes on it's saved brightness level. Press the button a second time and hold it, the brightness level will scroll up or down. When you release the button the driver will save that brightness level until it is changed.

dooz

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF***WTS: Mr. Bulk and McGizmo ***

:confused: and the sapphire?

Please leave the selling price in the op for futur references;

Very nice pix btw :huh:

DM51

Flashaholic

ducati900sp... when you have come to the conclusion that ignoring an instruction from a moderator is not such a good idea after all, you can PM me using your account in CPFMP to indicate that you intend to comply, and I will then consider reinstating your posting privileges here.

ducati900sp

Newly Enlightened

ducati900sp... when you have come to the conclusion that ignoring an instruction from a moderator is not such a good idea after all, you can PM me using your account in CPFMP to indicate that you intend to comply, and I will then consider reinstating your posting privileges here.

Sorry DM51, your instructions were not ignored, I simply failed to completely read the forum rules. The title has been reedited to reflect "SOLD" and the prices have been returned to the posting followed by "SOLD".

This sale is closed, all items have been sold. Thank you CPF!

Please let me know if this thread meets forum policies.