• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Lunasol 20/27 Ti body. *SOLD*

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings CPF'ers!

Up for sale (no trades, please) is one of Don's Lunasol 20/27 Titanium bodies with traditional green tritium in the tail piston.

Body is in nearly shelf-queen position. I would rate it at about 99% condition. $250.00 *SOLD to fyrstormer*

Prices cover shipping CONUS Via USPS Mail, Insured with Delivery Confirmation.

International shipping costs anywhere between additional $10.00 and $20.00. PM me for Int'l shipping costs if you would like.

Product will be shipped as soon as I can after PP payment is received. No trades at this time, please.

PayPal payment only, please. I will eat the PP fees. Forum rules apply. First "I'll take it" gets it. PP payment must be made within 48 hours of your post and/or PM, or it is back up for sale.

PayPal email: jlbrewer2000 [at] yahoo [dot] {com}

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. I will try to answer back to the thread and/or PM's ASAP. Thanks for looking!:wave:

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Lunasol 20/27 Ti body.

Just for future reference, a Lunasol body can only be used with LS heads? Or will other McGizmo heads also fit?

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Lunasol 20/27 Ti body.

Just for future reference, a Lunasol body can only be used with LS heads? Or will other McGizmo heads also fit?

The PD body is compatible with all McGizmo McLuxIII heads: LS20, LS27, S/XR19, S/XR27.