• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 5mm UV LEDs, Ti A1 head, MC-E Aleph LE

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey All,

I'm doing some summer cleaning so I have some spare parts for sale.

Up first is a full Titanium 27L head for Aleph series lights by Erin. The original design was produced by McGizmo to house a McR-27L reflector to increase throw. The head is absolutely flawlessly machined...a real piece of art! Never used, never carried. No scratches, still has beautiful machined finish. Only thing is the lens has a small chip at the edge (not present on both sides). You cannot see it with the bezel screwed down and it does not break the integrity of the water resistance. Complete with with Ti head, Ti crenelated bezel ring, AR coated window, 27Lmm OP reflector, and window O-ring. Price is SOLD (includes shipping via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional and at cost.)

IMG_0006-9.jpg

IMG_0005-8.jpg

IMG_0004-11.jpg

IMG_0007-7.jpg

You can see the chip in approximately the 2:30 position

Next is a unique Aleph LE. It houses a MC-E driven by a FluPIC. The MC-E is M-bin and a great tint (can't remember the bin, but looks neutral to me). The FluPIC has been upgraded to a "bi-FluPIC" to drive the MC-E at a high level (2-3A on burst depending on battery). Works only with 1 rechargeable battery (Max Vin ~5V). The MC-E has had the dome shaved down to reduce the image of the die and virtually eliminates the doughnut common to these multi-chip LEDs. Provides a really tight, long throwing hotspot with the A1 head (27mm reflector). A really great LE to spice up your aleph lights. Price is SOLD (includes shipping via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional and at cost.)

IMG_0001-14.jpg

Also for sale is a brand new Aleph XR can and MCPCB. Great for making Cree XR-E light engines. Sold as a set for SPF (includes shipping via USPS first class mail.)

Lastly, the UV LEDs :devil:

Please refer to this thread for the previous group buy and all the information about the LEDs. I'm going to follow the same payment pattern.

I have only 2 0 of the Foxgroup 360nm LEDs for sale. These are priced at only $4 per LED.

I have 20 0 of the Nichia 375nm LEDs. They are priced at only $5 per LED.

LEDs are brand new. Feel free to mix and match LEDs. Shipping will be $1 per order via first class mail in the CONUS. International orders are OK and shipping will be worked out on an individual basis (at cost). USPS Priority mail upgrade is available for an additional $4 ($5 total). For CONUS orders, add $1 for delivery confirmation or $2 for insurance.

IMG_0003-10.jpg

Lastly, I have some other Unique Nichia UV LEDs. 375nm.
These are metal can 5mm LEDs that have a focused optic that gives a 10º beam.
http://www.nichia.co.jp/en/product/uvled.html (at the bottom - NSHU591A)
http://www.nichia.co.jp/specification/en/product/led/NSHU591A-E.pdf

These LEDs have been solered before and about 4mm of the lip at the bottom has been grinded flat in a small spot (see the LED all the way to the left for the grind marks). All the LEDs are in perfect working order and the optics are untouched.

IMG_0002-12.jpg

I have 8 6 available. These LEDs are $5 each. Same shipping instructions as above.

Pleas specify whether you want the Nichia NSPU510CS or the NSHU591-A when ordering.

Paypal or MO please. I cannot be held responsible for any packages lost in the mail.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice stuff you've got for sale here sir! Wish I was talented enough to be able to replace the blue leds with those UV ones.

easilyled

Flashaholic
cryhavok, that head is longer than a conventional Aleph-1 head and takes a longer reflector.

Technically its a 27L-style head and uses a McR27L reflector.

The Aleph-1 head uses the much shorter McR27 reflector.

cryhavok

Enlightened
ninemm, thanks :wave:

Derrick, PM sent.

easyled, you are absolutely correct! I have been out of the LED game for too long! Funny since I've owned at least one of every aleph head available. :ohgeez: Thanks for the correction

ackbar

Enlightened
Hi,

I'll take 2 of the foxgroup and 3 of the nichas. Email me with a shipping quote.

Thanks!

loving light

Newly Enlightened
Hi,I will take 3 of the 375nm Nichia leds,I will be paying with Pay-Pal(please PM me your address).Thanks for offering these again :thumbsup:.If anyone is on the fence abought these,they are great and Very hard to find.
Thanks again,
Joe

gunga

Flashaholic
Which LEDs are best for Norland curing? How are the metal can beams? Too focused or just right for such purposes (small item curing)?

cryhavok

Enlightened
Thanks everyone.

I'm going to do the packaging and payment details tonight so stay tuned. I appreciate all your patience...placed orders should go out tomorrow.

Ackbar, have you down for 2 FG and 3 nichia NSPU510.

Loving light, you have 3 Nichia NSPU510

datiLED, You have the XR can and MCPCB, and 3 NSPU510

gunga, I believe norland specifies 360nm as optimal. I've used these 375nm LEDs and they seemed to work just as well.

The 5mm can LEDs are pretty unique. They throw a tight 10º beam that is very nice and round. At about 7" off the surface, the beam's width is roughly 2" (very very rough estimate). These certainly aren't like lasers, but when compared to the other 5mm nichia UV LEDs(beam pattern ~40º), they do throw further. Now I think the NSPU510 may put out a bit more power and therefore UV light overall, but the 5mm can led throws fruther. They are both the same wavelength so they should do equally well for curing UV epoxy.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take 3 Nichia NSPU510CS + shipping to Oz
(please PM additional shipping fee & PP info) ;)

But for your reminder PM cryhavok I'd have missed out on these too cheers! :thumbsup:

jchoo

Enlightened
I would like 3 of the Nichia UVs (2 NSPU510CS and 1 NSHU591-A) to the US - $16. Please send me a PM with your PP info!

BTW, do both of these LEDs have the same vf?

Last edited:

cryhavok

Enlightened
PM sent to all those who placed orders. Thanks everyone :wave:

Only 6 Nichia NSPU510CS and 7 NSHU591 available!

Ti 27L head still available!

Last edited: