• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***Lummi Raw titanium with 5 blue tritium locators and holster

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: I hate to part with this but the boat is broke again and I need a new lower unit so I have to part with some treasures. Anybody want a Boston Whaler 25' Outrage??? I am offering my Lummi Raw titanium with five ice blue trits and a custom little sheath for $255 shipped USPS Priority in the USA. Please ask for total shipped internationally and note that I will not be held responsible once the light is shipped. It is a beauty folks! I believe it is the 20/200 version and I will include a nono charger, two batteries and charging spacers! ***SOLD***

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: Lummi Raw titanium with 5 blue tritium locators and holster

very pretty light - if I didn't have 2 in NS, hmmmm............

esantana

Newly Enlightened

Are you including the nano charger and battery? Mmmmm, I so tempted... I might get in trouble with my wife!!
evilgrin07.gif

Letomax

Newly Enlightened

Can you please advise if it includes charger and what lumen output? i.e 200/20, 200/100 or the 100/20...

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened

If its a 200/20 I might be interested??

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened

Better still if its a 200/20 I will take it. Sign me up and we can do Pay Pal. Any other size emitter I,m NOT interested in. Thanks

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

pm sent to J-Frame :shrug: you know...I have another in aluminum that is the 100/200 and the highs are equal and I don't have a light meter to test the lumens therefore I can't guarantee it so you specifically stated ...only if it is the 20/200 and I am 99% sure it is but that 1% of uncertainty. I love this forum and this is a gorgeous torch. I am still patiently waiting for another order from Rob at Lummi to arrive. This one is right here...right now! First unconditional...I'll take it gets it! Chip Willis was the original owner and we all know how he cherishes his titanium and this light is representative of all his stuff!

Last edited:

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened

PP sent. Hope you got my mailing address off the PP ?