• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD -Surefire T1A Modded with High CRI Emitter

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This T1A has been expertly modded by DaFABRICATA with a nice, warm Seoul High CRI emitter. (See here for more information.) I measure 80 lumen in my home made IS.

It is as close to perfect as one can be - I'll call it 97% - maybe a small speck of anno missing at the split ring attachment point (like so many). I do not have the lanyard, split ring or box.

If you want one of these, here's a chance to get one the way Surefire should have made them!
SOLD to Civic77 $275 for this light shipped - including Paypal Fees, shipping and insurance (CONUS.) International not a problem in MOST cases...$8 additional for international One Rate, but PM for details to be absolutely sure.

First "I'll take it" posted here takes priority over PMs or emails, but if you have questions please PM.

thanks for looking!

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

:wave:

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: **For Sale Once Again - Surefire T1A Modded with High CRI Emitter

No love for the T1A? Friday Bump...:wave:
I'm very surprised myself. If I didn't own the High CRI Titan already, this would be mine.

Bump for a great light and seller.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Tim! Actually had a couple of other treasures depart run4jc's collection, so this one won't be available for long. Beginning to think that I should be keeping it!

lovecpf

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Saturday bump. Changed terms - I'll pay fees, shipping and insurance CONUS. For international buyers, typically $8 additional shipping will cover it for a Postal One Rate International Box, but PM to be sure.

:wave:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FS** Surefire T1A Modded with High CRI Emitter

Can't believe this light hasn't sold. A quality product I have owned myself for a time.

Dan is a great guy to deal with - someone buy this light! :poke:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Price Drop - $250 - Surefire T1A Modded with High CRI EmitterP

Thanks all for the kind comments!:eek::bow:

Sunday special - Sunday bump - buy this light and my Arc 6 together for $425 Paypal gift! Shipped! (conus only - international PM for details).

civic77

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price Drop and Sunday Special Package -Surefire T1A Modded with High CRI Emitter

Someone needs to buy this and save me some money.

civic77

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price Drop and Sunday Special Package -Surefire T1A Modded with High CRI Emitter

Darn, no one stepped up to the plate. I guess I will have to take it then.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seriously! Sweet. Thank you for saving me. I was so close to listing my stock T1A and buying this light. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad that I don't get to, now that I think about it. :confused: lol

Edit: Forgot to say congrats on the sweet buy!

Last edited:

SFfanman

Enlightened

Congrats! It is a sweeeeeet tinted beauty and your buying from the best. Enjoy

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:twothumbs congratulations! You just made a purchase from one of the BEST guys on the forum. It doesn't get much better than Daniel to deal with! :welcome:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF -Surefire T1A Modded with High CRI Emitter

Civic77 - you are going to love this light. If ever there was a super-low-low to med level light with a perfect floody beam this is it.

civic77

Newly Enlightened

Thanks guys, can't wait to receive the light, my first T1A. I just don't like cool tints so stock wouldn't be an option for me.

Ninemm, part of me wishes you would've bought this but I really want to check out the user interface. I already missed out on Uriah's XP-G Titan, waited too long and it was sold when I got home from work. Didn't want to miss 2 TIA deals in a row.

:paypal:

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys, can't wait to receive the light, my first T1A. I just don't like cool tints so stock wouldn't be an option for me.

Ninemm, part of me wishes you would've bought this but I really want to check out the user interface. I already missed out on Uriah's XP-G Titan, waited too long and it was sold when I got home from work. Didn't want to miss 2 TIA deals in a row.

:paypal:

It's all good. :) I tend to like warmer tints too so I was tempted by both of those fine T1As this weekend. I just couldn't justify selling a light to buy the same light I guess. :shrug: I do that all the time though. If you end up not liking the interface shoot me a pm. Though, that's unlikely because the regular T1A is a sweet light so you'll probably love this one.

civic77

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the offer ninemm. If I decide to sell I will send you a pm first. I'm sure I will like it, the only thing is it might not be bright enough for me.

Run4jc, the emitter picture is lovely, that beautiful golden light coming from led is what made me want this light in first place.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, civic77! You will enjoy this little light - typical Surefire quality, feels very 'solid' in your hand, and remarkably bright for such little package. You've probably seen the comparisons of this mod versus the stock T1A - if you prefer a warmer tint, the difference is stunning.

It will go out this morning. DC coming in a few minutes

Thanks again!